Yes, I haven’t posted since June. I’ve had not motivation or time to so haven’t been able to, but I’m going to try to start again.
To kick it off here is a list of my top played songs this week :-
10. Ashley Roberts – All In A Day. Yes, I know it’s a strange choice but the song is extremely original and nothing like what I was expecting her music to sound like, seeing that she is in I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
9. Childish Gambino – Heartbeat. Even though I’ve known of this song for a while it’s still a good listen.
8. Wiley Ft. Skepta, JME & Ms D – Can You Hear Me. Good tune for pre-drinks!
7. Ellie Goulding – Figure 8. I like half of her new album, but then again I dislike the other half. A step back from her great debut album, but Figure 8 is a great song.
6. Sub Focus – Tidal Wave. Just as usual Sub Focus have created a clever piece of drum and bass.
5. James Walsh – Start Again. I’ve never heard of James, but this song intrigues me into what his debut album will sound like.
4. Bastille – Pompeii. As I adored Flaws I searched more of Bastille’s songs and on YouTube I found Pompeii, an acoustic song that is catchy and fun.
3. Sneakbo – Zim Zimma. As I have previously said that Can You Hear Me by Skepta is a pre-drink song, Zim Zimma is a tune that when played when you are seshing and the drop with make you want to go crazy.
2. Disclosure Ft. Sam Smith – Latch. Smooth in the verses and then hard-hitting in the chorus this song beats ‘Carnival’ which was my previous favourite song from Disclosure!
1. Black Keys – Little Black Submarines. My favourite song of their, been playing non-stop!