We all have certain celebrities that we can’t stand hearing about, let alone seeing them all over social networking sites and articles.
As of late I have noticed that my hatred has increased, and my list is forever growing. Therefore to vent about these annoyances I shall share my choices for the most hated celebrities IMO :
A talentless, pathetic excuse of a man who is the definition of a keyboard warrior. Although his continuous arguments with the likes of Alan Sugar and Micheal Owen are an entertaining read, his arrogance and cockiness that has spawned from being a fool are very irritating.
Rihanna and Chris Brown
Rihanna has shot down in my estimations since she has decided to get back with the man who beat her black and blue. Furthermore Chris Brown is also another example of someone who is full of cockiness. The only good thing Chris Brown has produced is ‘Beautiful People’ and ‘Look At Me Now’ which all feature other artists and not just him, which makes them acceptable.
I do love a lot of his music, but his personality is one of the worst I have ever heard of. The way he believes that he is some sort of King is cringe-worthy and highly annoying.
The word ‘common’ springs to mind. I do hope that the news that she has been fired from the X Factor is actually true as I do not need to see this slutty chav on my television screen on Saturdays.
The Kardashian Family
I believe that I am one of the few people to oppose this god awful family, which is truly baffling as their whiney voices and unattractive personalities and looks get on my nerves immensely.
Or Emeli Sandra as I like to call her. She is very talented, however I am sick of seeing her at every single major event over the past year.
The Only Way Is Essex Cast
Need I say more.
AKA Mercedes from Hollyoaks. Her constant, pointless stories she sells to newspapers about her ex etc is making her more like the character that she plays in Hollyoaks. Maybe if she piped down about this not so famous skater and how he has ‘betrayed’ her she, would have slipped under the radar of hate.
So my most hated celebrity is Rita. For starters this woman has only been in the public eye for just over a year, yet you would think that she has been famous for ten after the amount of articles I have seen with her commenting on other celebrities. Yes, she may have had a number 1 debut album and a chain of number 1 singles but everything I have heard from her is so average to poor that it is frustrating that someone so annoying, who is like a rash that will not go away, has gotten to the place that she is in now.
I’m sure that I am not the only person to feel this way about some of these celebrities, as I am sure there are plenty of people who admire these desperate ‘stars’, which is sad as I despise them.
Yes, I haven’t posted since June. I’ve had not motivation or time to so haven’t been able to, but I’m going to try to start again.
To kick it off here is a list of my top played songs this week :-
10. Ashley Roberts – All In A Day. Yes, I know it’s a strange choice but the song is extremely original and nothing like what I was expecting her music to sound like, seeing that she is in I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
9. Childish Gambino – Heartbeat. Even though I’ve known of this song for a while it’s still a good listen.
8. Wiley Ft. Skepta, JME & Ms D – Can You Hear Me. Good tune for pre-drinks!
7. Ellie Goulding – Figure 8. I like half of her new album, but then again I dislike the other half. A step back from her great debut album, but Figure 8 is a great song.
6. Sub Focus – Tidal Wave. Just as usual Sub Focus have created a clever piece of drum and bass.
5. James Walsh – Start Again. I’ve never heard of James, but this song intrigues me into what his debut album will sound like.
4. Bastille – Pompeii. As I adored Flaws I searched more of Bastille’s songs and on YouTube I found Pompeii, an acoustic song that is catchy and fun.
3. Sneakbo – Zim Zimma. As I have previously said that Can You Hear Me by Skepta is a pre-drink song, Zim Zimma is a tune that when played when you are seshing and the drop with make you want to go crazy.
2. Disclosure Ft. Sam Smith – Latch. Smooth in the verses and then hard-hitting in the chorus this song beats ‘Carnival’ which was my previous favourite song from Disclosure!
1. Black Keys – Little Black Submarines. My favourite song of their, been playing non-stop!
The top 40 singles in the UK are revealed every Sunday on BBC Radio 1 and every week, without a doubt there will be at least 20 songs in the charts that are either mediocre or crap. So the conclusion to this is to make my own ‘chart’ of underrated songs/ my favourite songs. Yes Carly Rae Jepsen’s song, that is currently number one, is catchy, but you won’t find it on my iPod any time soon and as for Chris Brown’s – Turn Up The Music and Labrinth’s – Last Time, well they are truly irritating.
15.Kyla La Grange – Vampire Smile. An original, good song.
14.D’Banj – Oliver Twist. I could see myself madly dancing to this at a party!
13.The Shins – Bait and Switch which is a calm, laid back song that I can’t wait to see when the Shins play at Reading in the summer!
12.Keaton Henson – Small Hands which is the only song I am familiar with by Keaton, but I love its similarity to Ben Howard’s and James Vincent Mcmorrow’s style.
11.Otis Redding – Sitting on the Dock of the Bay. Sang on the Voice by Amy Winehouse’s friend, which was good, just not as good as Otis’ which is one of my all time favourites.
10.Taylor Swift ft The Civil Wars – Safe and Sound. With all this Hunger Games hype there has been the birth of a chilling, yet endearing soundtrack.
9. Foster the People – Helena Beat. Even though I heard this song around a year ago, it never charted in the UK and when it was played in the film 21 Jump Street (which I went to see yesterday) I remembered my love for the song and like Bait and Switch, I can’t wait to hear it at reading.
8. Jamie N Commons – Devil in Me. You have to listen to this without seeing the singer at first. You will be amazed that a voice like that can come from a young white male.
7. Beyonce – End of Time. The first time I heard this was in my school library when some of my friends were singing it and it was so catchy I had to hear it. One of Beyonce’s best I’d say!
6. Florence + The Machine – No Light, No Light. This song shows Flo at her best, with harps, drums etc all over the place. Also the song and album hasn’t been given enough recognition!
5.The Qemists ft Chantal of Invasion – Fading Halo.Just a great Tune that isn’t well-known at all, but I highly recommend it.
4.Murray James – Blue Today. Murray has such a unique voice and added with a cool song it results in this.
3.San Cisco – Awkward. This song by the unheard of Australian band has been stuck in my head for weeks on end and still hasn’t annoyed me.
2.Lana Del Rey – Dark Paradise.This is an unreleased song from my favourite album of the year so far and is on par, if not better than Video Games, Blue Jeans and Born to Die.
1. And in at number 1 is Azealia Banks – 212. This is my favourite song at the moment and is 10x better than 95% of the charts and it’s only number 12! At reading I will be at the front screaming the part where Azealia goes in.